From: Milton Mccullough (zlhbclaaoorra_at_beograd.com)
Date: Tue 27 Jul 2004 - 20:47:59 BST

Hi again,

I sent an email last week and I want to confirm everything now.
Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions.
We are accepting your mortgage application. If you have bad credit,
it is ok. You can get a $200,000 loan for a $350/month payment.
Approval process will take 1 minute. Just visit the link below and
fill in the short form.

Thank You

http://loanslink.net/?partid=moffob

Best Regards