From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 26 Jul 2004 - 20:58:19 BST

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Ehab Heikal wrote:

> I have to questions thank you for any answers in advance.
>
> How do I compile latest 1.28 for SMP ( dual xeons I am dreaming to get )
> Does anyone know of a good SATA raid controller that is known to work
> with vserver in any RH based distro for the main server?

Depending on what you think you'll get out of the RAID one of the slicker
ideas I've seen is a SATA-RAID to SCSI bus box. Plug the box into the
external SCSI connector and you've got what looks like a 3 TB drive. They
advertise up to five of the boxes can be connected providing 15 TB of
drive space.
  The company that produces them slip my mind right now. If there is any
interest I'll post it later.

Rod