From: info_at_cmck.net
Date: Fri 23 Jul 2004 - 07:50:35 BST

Hi,

I have some question about vserver.

Q1. can we set limit at each virtual root usage of their bandwidth per
month, cpu/ram usage?
Q2. can we setup or own admin panel(cp to manage each virtual root user? i
mean create account delete/modify) and also write a php/ perl panel for end
user(virtual root user) to manage their site?Not the end user cp (cpanel or
other CP) i means is connect with or admin panel to get information....

Thanks.