From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 17 Jul 2004 - 14:36:56 BST

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 10:07:59PM +0200, Christian Jaeger wrote:
> At 15:09 Uhr +0200 16.07.2004, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> >(dont' asky me why, I'm going to replace this crap
>
> (I don't know why you call Mysql crap, but I'd love all software
> would work as well as MySQL and had as good support as Vserver.)

you are right!

I'm happy that software like mysql exists
which is obviously well suted for certain
kinds of applications ...

human nature tends to overlook that something
is working as expected, but complain heavily
if something is not working as expected.

my apologies to the mysql team ...

mysql is powering linux-vserver for some time
now, and it did work well, don't know why
it started to fail now .. we'll see ...

PS: I have a MySQL T-shirt somewhere *G*