From: Christian Jaeger (christian.jaeger_at_ethlife.ethz.ch)
Date: Mon 12 Jul 2004 - 22:49:30 BST

At 21:36 Uhr +0000 12.07.2004, Liam Helmer wrote:
>I think I liked the first one best. But, either of the first 2 are fine.

It was me who first said that they match user-mode linux better than
vserver. (Because the penguin is the mascot of the kernel and vserver
is not about running a kernel inside a kernel.)

I think I personally like my idea of the crowd of little penguins
with one mama or papa penguin embracing them with his/her wings best.
But someone would have to draw them.

my 2 swiss rappen
Christian.

(Huh, what's linuxlists_at_thevenue.org?)