From: Alexander Suvorov (say_at_psoft.net)
Date: Tue 06 Jul 2004 - 15:20:40 BST

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 14:29, info_at_cmck.net wrote:

> I have just visit this site , i have one question .and i am new user here,
> just join vserver mail list.

You may try our FreeVPS (http://www.freevps.com) (FreeVPS is a Free Virtual
Private Servers) because of:

> http://www.linode.com/products/controlpanel.cfm#6
> Q2. can our vserevr setup like this ? Can create a mulit boot??

FreeVPS has been supported by H-Sphere (http://www.hsphere.com)
H-Sphere Control Panel gives you user-friendly interface for full-managing our
FreeVPS.
You may also use HSphere-VPS scripts
(http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/sysadmin/vps_scripts.html) for easy
managing FreeVPS without H-Sphere interface.

Althougt FreeVPS has been supported by ControlPanel+ (http://www.cpplus.info)
for user-friendly managing of each VPS.

> Q3. can we limit ram usage or cpu usage /bandwidth usage for vserver?

FreeVPS supports Memory usage limit and Network bandwidth limit.
CPU limit and CPU QoS have beed already implemented in version 1.3, this
version will be released in nearest future.

But this is not all of FreeVPS features.
Please, see full feature list there: http://freevps.com/overview.html

With best regards.

--
Alexander Suvorov say_at_psoft.od.ua