From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 06 Jul 2004 - 12:56:48 BST

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 07:29:23PM +0800, info_at_cmck.net wrote:
> I have just visit this site , i have one question .and i am new user here,
> just join vserver mail list.
>
> http://www.linode.com/products/controlpanel.cfm#6
>
> Q1. is that they is using vserver?

from their FAQ page ...

What technology is behind your Virtual Machines?
Answer:

        UML has been in development for a number of years, is VERY
        stable, has been incorporated into the kernel's main source
        distribution (a sign of maturity).

 http://www.linode.com/products/faq.cfm?id=26

> Q2. can our vserevr setup like this ? Can create a mulit boot??

> Q3. can we limit ram usage or cpu usage /bandwidth usage for vserver?

 http://linux-vserver.org/
 http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=Linux-VServer-Paper

HTH,
Herbert