From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 04 Jul 2004 - 22:59:56 BST
Linux-VServer Weekly News (002)
previous week (history, what was done):
- xid-tagging on NFS was fixed (2.6)
- Disk Limits for 2.6 in test (ext2/3 working)
+ disk limits finalized
- procfs and xattr security fixes and new stable
release vs1.28 (including the fp-state-fix)
- vs1.9.2 is now in rc2 (please test)
+ include dependancies cleaned up
+ security improvements for procfs
next week (near future, what is planned):
- finalize vs1.9.2 and maybe start vs1.3.10?
- adapting the Linux-Tag Paper for the wiki
- getting the Linux-VServer network talk going
- rewrite of the debug system (more options)
- preparing linux-vserver for 2.6.8
- some Disk Limit docu/howto?
- Linux-VServer Networking (Next Gen)
- Test Suite for Kernel/Tool testing
- Obsoleting Legacy kernel code ...
- Vserver in Vserver Security
- Cleanup of Linux-VServer Wiki
feel free to ask about and/or comment on the topics
and volunteer for something from the todo list ...
Vserver mailing list