From: Dan Keimatsu (keimatsu_at_music.ne.jp)
Date: Tue 29 Jun 2004 - 12:07:16 BST

Hi

A reply, thank you.

At Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:26:47 +0200,
Matthias Wieser wrote:

> Hi
> > What is CONFIG_PROC_SECURE?
> > and By setup of kernel which set this to yes, /proc has not been
> > mounted within vserver (Guest side) again. Is this the right motion?
> It hides some of the proc content as far as I understand it.
>
> You should use the new util-vserver utils. These do have a init scipt named
>
> /etc/init.d/vprocunhide
>
> This did the magic for me

The good result was able to be obtained as a result of finding and
performing vprochide in util-vserver-0.29-214.

Here, it is one question.

Although /proc has been mounted by vserver (guest side), the file
which has a publication in vprocunhide-files was also able to read
contents by the /proc subordinate of vserver (guest side).
Is this the right motion?