From: Darryl Ross (bofh_at_afoyi.com)
Date: Mon 28 Jun 2004 - 02:57:04 BST

> PS: I'd like to get some feedback if this kind of
> info is appreciated or not ...

Herbert, I think having a weekly summary as to the status of the project
is better than a brilliant idea!

In the next month or three I'll be upgrading an existing vserver machine
and having a regular summary about what has been done and what is shortly
going to be done will make it much easier to keep tabs on the best time to
do the upgrade.

Thanks!
Darryl