From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 16 Jun 2004 - 13:47:56 BST

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 08:18:00AM -0400, Guarino, Kenneth (ETSD) wrote:
> This is the vserver list. I don't want this shit.

well, me neither, what do you propose?

some things I would like to avoid:

 - closed mailing list (lkml doesn't need it, why should we?)
 - additional work (like reviewing every post personally)

TIA,
Herbert

PS: FYI I'm not maintaining the ml, this is done by
    martin, who invests some of his spare time to do
    this ...

[and a lot more shit there ..]