From: Christian Jaeger (christian.jaeger_at_ethlife.ethz.ch)
Date: Sat 12 Jun 2004 - 02:17:26 BST

Hi all

Following my suggestion (and little help), Herbert has put a
temporary start page at linux-vserver.org reminding of the impending
software patent situation and offering a link to some info about
which parties are best elected for the EU parlament in this regard.
We thus participate in a web demo that's taking part this weekend. It
looks like this is the best europeans can do currently: choose the
parlament wisely, and keep everybody informed.

Christian.

PS. I'm swiss, yes, and Switzerland is not in the EU; but still I
feel european and I'm fearing european software patents all the same,
even if Switzerland won't join the EU, I think it will (already does)
adopt most european practices.