From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Tue 08 Jun 2004 - 20:03:30 BST

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Lucas Albers wrote:

> Result:
> Changing vserver name after creation, keeps hostname in vserver the same.
>
> Repro:
> Create vserver, set ip address to 192.168.1.1.
> Then change ip address in /etc/vservers/servername.conf.

Did you restart the vserver? I thought /etc/vservers/servername.conf was
mainly read during startup. Though the # Description: vserver name is
read each time vserver-stat is run.

> When starting apache on the vserver it uses the original ip address listed
> in:
>
> /etc/vservers/hosts.

This is a new for me. I know I'm pretty clueless on much of this stuff
but I have never seen mention of a /etc/vservers/hosts file. What is it
suppose to be for or how is it suppose to be used?

Rod