From: Lucas Albers (admin_at_cs.montana.edu)
Date: Tue 01 Jun 2004 - 21:01:30 BST

It appears the grsecurity project, is ending.
The developer was not getting the support he required to continue the
project.
If anyone else use grsecurity with vserver, perhaps you could offer him
some support to keep working on it.
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/05/31/1949241&mode=thread&tid=106&tid=126&tid=172&tid=185

He currently has 10 sponsors and is looking to make enough to pay for his
expenses.

In any case just thought I'd let you know.
I use grsecurity on my vserver project for additional security, and it has
worked well.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering