From: Adam Kramer (adam_at_the-kramers.net)
Date: Sun 30 May 2004 - 04:27:47 BST

Hi,

I'm running postfix in a vserver (vs1.9.1), and the network connections
that the chrooted daemons have show up in netstat -nat of the main
vserver, and are invisible inside the postfix vserver. I am also able to
cause kernel panics with postfix and the postmap service (I already sent
the kernel oops to Herbert yesterday.)

Is anyone else running postfix in a vserver on 2.6? Do you have the same
types of problems?

thanks,
Adam