From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu 20 May 2004 - 15:44:42 BST

Hi Community!

Here goes the second Linux 2.6 development version
of Linux-VServer aka vs1.9.1.

it can be downloaded as all-in-one patch and broken
out devel patches (splits) from:

http://www.13thfloor.at/vserver/d_rel26/v1.9.1/
(incremental patch to 1.9.0 is available too)

this version changes the internal handling of contexts
to rcu based hash tables, which improves the overall
scalability and hopefully simplifies future development.

In addition to that, one feature (secure mount) was
added and the extended attribute issue reported by
Gregory (Grisha) has been corrected.

As I got no bug reports regarding 1.9.0, I assume
that it is working as expected ...

please test this version and report any issues (e.g.
with the template provided at:
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/BugTemplate-01.txt)

enjoy,