From: Thorsten Voss (voss_at_ics-vundp.de)
Date: Mon 10 May 2004 - 21:44:36 BST

Hi everbody!

I'm trying to set ap an debian vserver box but I ran into some trouble.
I want to run pape's qmail-package and there is a "kill -HUP 1" command in the daemontool's postinst script. of course I can just remove this line but I want to share this server with some customers so this problem can occur again.

As the daemontools are running from inittab I had to use the fakeinit flag to get them working after I managed to get them installed. Is there anyway to send a HUP via the kill 1 command when running in a vserver?

I hope anybody has some hints ;-)

bye...
thorsten