From: Thorsten Busse (eiablage_at_thorsten-busse.de)
Date: Thu 29 Apr 2004 - 13:27:12 BST

Hi People,

I encounter some problems on my vservers. It is possible to connect to
the different vservers using ssh, but scp does not work. Trying to copy
any file results in this error message:

scp2: warning: ssh_packet_wrapper_input: invalid packet received: len
1280532295 closing the offending input channel.

Before that the password is requested and entered.

I found nothing about this issue in the archives, any tips for me?

The host running the verservers ist a debian sarge installation and
sshd is the vanilla one coming with this distro.

Any help is appreciated...

Best regards,

Thorsten