From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 21 Apr 2004 - 14:03:50 BST

Hi Folks!

a few minutes ago, I got a very nice error report
(for 1.9.0pre11), and I thought that might be a
good opportunity to give an example how an error
or bug report could (should) look like ...

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/err.txt
(I wish all reports would be that nice)

to ease this for you, I decided to put up a bug
reporting sheet, which can be used to do this,
including an example similar to the report above

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/BugTemplate-01.txt
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/BugExample-01.txt

and an example how the bug reports will be
archived for now (maybe a bug tracking system
will be useful at some point)

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/REPORTS/RESOLVED/Bug001.txt

TIA,