From: Lucas Albers (admin_at_cs.montana.edu)
Date: Tue 20 Apr 2004 - 00:58:08 BST

Is it possible to get these 3 patches working together:
ctx+grsecurity+vserver.

I need grsecurity to protect against numerous and repeated shell cracking
atttempts from my students on the login server.

I need the ctx patch to force disk quota's on the server's they use..

Is their any problem with using 2.4.25+patch-2.4.25-vs1.27-q0.14.diff
and then a ctx patch?
The archives contain conflicting opinions on this.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering