From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Thu 15 Apr 2004 - 11:41:57 BST

> maybe it would be a good idea to include the
> 'small' fixes from vs1.27 too 8-)
 Those are in my 'testing' branch, currently at 21d version.
You are perfectly right though, I will fix that soon.

additionally, for debian woody users:
deb http://eyck.forumakad.pl/woody/vserver ./
util-vserver for woody,
deb http://eyck.forumakad.pl/woody/strace ./
strace 4.5.x

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
We're giving you a new chance in life, and an opportunity