From: Andreas Reck (dukky_at_dukky.de)
Date: Thu 18 Mar 2004 - 18:12:13 GMT

Hello Herbert,

Am Don, den 18.03.2004 schrieb Herbert Poetzl um 18:25:

> see http://lkml.org/lkml/2004/3/3/180
> (guess it's a rare bug() not found/fixed yet)

yea that's the thread I've meant, after reading this I decided to
downgrade to linux-2.4.24 again. Just wondered because my search in the
vserver-ML didn't brought anything related to this topic.
I will post in 2 weeks or so, if I've finally succeed with linux-2.4.24
:-)

dukky

--
Andreas Reck		visit us: http://www.unserliebesnest.de
Stadtamhof 16                registered LINUX User:#270915