From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 22 Mar 2004 - 22:54:33 GMT

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 10:49:09PM +0100, Jakob Lell wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to upgrade to Linux 2.6.4 or 2.6.5-rc2.
> However, I couldn't find any appropriate patch.

2.6 patches will be officially released very soon,
for now the best place to check out the experimental
stuff is:

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/

latest patch is patch-2.6.4-vs0.09.25.diff
but soon there will be a release for 2.6.4 and
of course 2.6.5, when it's out ...

> I've already tried the patch for 2.6.3 but several hunks
> failed.

btw, this patch adds a bunch of features not present
in devel or stable, so it might be a good idea to
pay a visit at the irc channel ...