From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 20 Mar 2004 - 17:23:05 GMT

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 05:57:01PM +0100, Arne Blankerts wrote:
> Heya..
>
> I just came around to install a new box with vserver and wanted to
> install a minimal system using the install-rh9.0 script but the
> file-list (minimum-rh9.0) is broken and thus the script doesn't work..
>
> using the minimum-rh9.0 file list from the vserver.tar.gz available from
> the "offical" website fixed it...

"official" means "original" and is at
ftp://ftp.solucorp.qc.ca/pub/vserver

> The "offical" vserver tools also feature a fedora 1.0 install script and
> a minimum file which is missing in util-vserver ...
>
> Just in case anyone cares ;>

to clarify that, it seems that Jackques updated the
vserver tools, to contain some more recent install
scripts, unfortunately he didn't tell this anybody,
so they didn't make it into util-vserver yet ...

if you want to use them with util-vserver, just
copy the lists from the vserver package ....

HTH,
Herbert