From: trenton (japan21oranges_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 10 Mar 2004 - 21:24:09 GMT

Q. What Is The Advantage Of Getting Prescriptions From You ~VS~ My Pharmacy?

A. Your personal privacy and sense of comfort are a priority to us. Our medications are primarily the
drugs people may have trouble ordering in real life. Drugs like V 1 A G R A may cause many people
undue embarrassment in talking about or purchasing. By being able to purchase online and have the drugs
shipped right to your home, can eliminate that embarrassment.

Click this link to learn more: http://doctorspill.com/sv/index.php?pid=eph9106

cougars thekingdenali gary fiona carolina irene strawber
lorraine wolverinkingdom lucas tiffany
dead theatre soccer1

Get off this list by writing to http://doctorspill.com/sv/applepie.php