From: Chris Besignano (chris_at_linsoftlabs.com)
Date: Wed 10 Mar 2004 - 16:20:54 GMT

I get the following message when I try to stop a vserver (vserver myhost
stop). Can someone point me in the right direction? I am new to this.
Running on Debian Woody, kernel 2.4.25.

ipv4root is now 192.168.1.20
Can't set the new security context
: Invalid argument
sleeping 5 seconds
Killing all processes
chcontext version 0.29
chcontext [ options ] command arguments ...

chcontext allocate a new security context and executes
a command in that context.
By default, a new/unused context is allocated

Thanks for the help