From: Mariano Gonzalvo (mgm_at_euddene.com)
Date: Mon 01 Mar 2004 - 15:12:31 GMT

Hi,

    I want to run vserver on my RHEL computer. I know that there's split
patches at

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/split-2.4.21-4.0.1.EL-vs1.1.6/

    but I supose that it only applies 1.1.6 to RHEL kernel.

    Does exists some 1.26 patch to RHEL kernel?

    Excuse my poor english.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.