From: Ruben Leote Mendes (ruben_at_nocturno.org)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 2004 - 19:02:11 GMT

Hello,

The message is in Brazilian Portuguese. Here is a tentative translation
(it uses some slang strange to me):

"= Linux VServer Project = kkkk if the project is as good as
it's security then I advise everyone to use it...
That way we will have a lot of fun...

You don't say anything... fscking incompetence..."

It seems the "cracker" doesn't know what a wiki is. :-)

Take care,
Rúben

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 07:15:24PM +0100, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> Hi Folks!
>
> some funny people decided to replace the Linux-VServer
> wiki, with a message ... as the wiki uses version control
> this was not an issue), but I would like to know what
> they wanted to tell us ...
>
> so here is the original message, and what altavista did
> to it ...

> = Linux VServer Project = kkkk se o projeto for que nem
> a segurança entaum aconselho a todos á ele...
> Pois assim agente vai se divertir muito...
>
> Vo nem fala nada.... incopetência do caralho viu....
>
> S4T4N1C_BR41N was here.... Need Help?! satanic.brain_at_bol.com.br
>
> ->>>!e0f!<<<-
>
> altavista: Portugese -> English
> = Linux VServer Project = kkkk if the project will be that
> nor the security entaum I advise to all á it...
> Therefore thus agent goes to have fun itself very...
>
> Vo nor says to nothing.... incompetence of caralho saw...
>
> S4T4N1C_BR41N was here.... Need Help?! satanic.brain_at_bol.com.br

> this change was made from 200-232-205-3.dsl.telesp.net.br
> so maybe you know someone, who knows someone ;)
>
> TIA,
> Herbert

Rúben Leote Mendes - ruben_at_nocturno.org