From: Bjoern Steinbrink (bjoern.steinbrink_at_isp4p.net)
Date: Mon 23 Feb 2004 - 16:38:06 GMT

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 16:45, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> Hi Folks!
>
> linux-vserver 2.6 development has reached a point,
> where I consider closing the 2.4 devel branch in
> let's say a month or so, releasing a final 1.4
> stable version, and focus on the 2.6 devel branch
>
> the latests release (for 2.6) is vx0.09, which pretty
> much has everything 1.3.7 has, plus some features
> the only thing missing so far is the advanced
> scheduler support (including the fakeinit/initpid),
> which should be only a matter of days ...
>
> if you like feature comparisons, here is a table:
>
> http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=Release+FAQ
>
> if you want to test it, here is a link:
>
> http://www.13thfloor.at/vserver/e_patches/vs-26x

Just to avoid confusion: The logic behind the admin/watch/hide flags has
been changed, hide no really refers to hide/don't hide and the admin and
watch flags are used to make the entry visible in those contexts even if
it is hidden, so
xxh = visible everywhere (x = any)
AwH = visible in ctx 0
aWH = visible in ctx 1