From: berk_at_parkyeri.com
Date: Sun 22 Feb 2004 - 12:02:10 GMT

Hi :)
Well, presence of a feature does not enforce anybody to use it, but enables
others to use where its needed. If we use vserver for security considerations,
we may want to log tty activity. Currently there are some tools for this
purpose, however I would certainly prefer a native vserver solution. I have
many vservers with running mission critical applications and I definitely want
to keep track of any terminal activity. Privacy may be a problem if users
learn this (Kidding :) )
imho, if i am responsible of everything about a specific server/service (with
sharing dangerous rights with other people), i must know whats going on..

you hide several hidden cameras when you hire a babysitter..this does not
violate the privacy, but ensures a better level of security.

best wishes :)

Berk