From: Gebhardt Thomas (gebhardt_at_hrz.uni-marburg.de)
Date: Fri 13 Feb 2004 - 12:48:25 GMT

On Monday 02 February 2004 11:48, you wrote:

Hi,

> hmm, that sounds like some router, which gets
> confused by many ip addresses for one MAC ...
>
> older cisco routers showed that behaviour, flushing
> their arp caches after some overflow ...

it seems that this (or a related???) bug has hit me again now.
I found one vserver not responding to pings anymore.
It was not a router issue since the vserver was not reachable
even from within its local ip subnet. I noticed that
the ip alias interface on the master has disappeared
whereas vserver-stat shows that the vserver was still
running. I rebooted the vserver.

Cheers, Thomas