From: Dan Winfield (dan_at_knownfuture.com)
Date: Wed 11 Feb 2004 - 10:31:01 GMT

Hi

Is anyone using CAP with Vserver?
<http://www.tls-technologies.com/CPU/cpu-intro.html>
http://www.tls-technologies.com/CPU/cpu-intro.html

A post on the list mentioned it a while back.

I have been unable to try fully yet due to time constraints. The CAP
patches on the site are old, however a colleague of mine did make one
for debian 2.4.20, a while back, but we couldn't get this working with
my SMP setup, it was fine on his single CPU machine. If I get a chance
to try on a single CPU machine, (I dont have one handy at the moment) I
will report back to the list. In the meantime I thought I would ask the
list.

All the best

Dan