From: Luís Miguel Silva (lms_at_ispgaya.pt)
Date: Sun 08 Feb 2004 - 21:11:25 GMT

Oh..my idea wasnt to flame Herbert! You rule man ;o)

I just wanted to understand why things failed (at least for me).
I subscribe the mailing list but unfortunatelly i dont have time
to follow all the messages!

Either way, it all is working perfectly now!
The only thing i dont understand is what is the problem with jacques
tools? :o)

Im using them without the fix and they seem to work allright??

Best,
Luís Silva