From: Tim Freeman (tim_at_fungible.com)
Date: Sat 24 Jan 2004 - 17:58:52 GMT

>If I understand correctly you want something like this:

Excellent.

> You can find my key on few european keyservers,

It was on the one I use by default, which is apparently in the US
somewhere. They're supposed to propagate keys amongst themselves, and
it seems to have worked this time.

>but my key have been
>signed only by one person, so it's quite possible you won't trust me
>until you import my key.

I imported the key and the tool at
http://the.earth.li/~noodles/pathfind.html found a trust path
immediately and then gpg said the signatures along the trust path were
valid, so all is well. Thanks!

--
Tim Freeman                                                  tim_at_fungible.com
I xeroxed a mirror. Now I have an extra xerox machine. -- Steven Wright