From: raoul bhatia (r.bhatia_at_ipax.tk)
Date: Thu 15 Jan 2004 - 17:33:36 GMT

for my part, i prefere irc and mailinglists over forums. maybe it is
because of rather bad experiences with forums, and because of the
additional "work" i would have surfing a dozen of boards instead of
reading the mails, which i want to.

but if you can do some forum <-> mail mapping, that would be great!

best regards,
raoul bhatia