From: Serving (serving_at_soon.com)
Date: Thu 15 Jan 2004 - 06:48:55 GMT

Herbert helped me trouble shoot this issue on IRC few days back and he could not see any relation between the error and vserver code. He concluded that a network module was failing to load.

BTW, the error does not appear on stock kernels. I did not try compiled kernels without vservers patch.

I hhave iwth .28 and .29 vserver tools.

Serving