From: Sebastian Schaefer (vserver_at_dungeon.de)
Date: Tue 13 Jan 2004 - 17:20:57 GMT

--On Dienstag, 13. Januar 2004 17:20 +0100 Herbert Poetzl
<herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:
>> but now when i mount my vserver partition with the option tagctx and try
>> to start a vserver i get bash: /dev/null permission denied...

[..]
> apply and build the e2fsprogs, this will give you
> two new tools lsctx and chctx, which should
> allow you to verify the xid (context number) of
> the /dev/null in question ...

ok... i changed the context number of the vserver yesterday... and
/dev/null had the old one...

how does the chctx command work? chctx 10 ./null ? this doesn't work...
i had to delete the file and recreate it... and now it it works....

> this might be a bug, q0.12 isn't tested with
> vs1.23 (I'm surprised it applied without rejects)

there was just one reject in the capability.h file...
 #define CAP_CONTEXT 30

>> ps: do o have to run the cqdlim command after every reboot to set a per
>> context quota?
>
> yes, you have, but it's not called context quota,
> it's called per context disk limits, context quota
> is user/group quota 'within' a context ...

ok... how do you count the current space used by a vserver? or which is the
best method using the cqdlim command?

bye
Sebastian