From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 12 Jan 2004 - 18:37:41 GMT

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 06:01:29PM +0100, Kern Wolfgang wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> i have found a error in vserver-0.29 (with patch „FIX01) from jack. Kernel
> is 2.4.24 with 1.22 kernel patch.
>
> -
> wwipvm01:~# vserver VM2 stop
> Stopping the virtual server VM2
> Server VM2 is running
> grep: /VM2/etc/inittab: No such file or directory

to me it seems like Jack is checking something
in the <vserver>/etc/inittab (maybe started services
or actions to take on runlevel 6 (halt)) no idea
and I haven't looked at the code since the fix01

but I assume this could be eliminated by either
testing for the existance of that file or piping
the stderr output to /dev/null ...

HTH,
Herbert