From: Joey Esquibal (jaesquibal_at_meridiantelekoms.com)
Date: Fri 09 Jan 2004 - 08:24:52 GMT

Hi!

I'm trying to install vserver-admin-0.26-1.i386.rpm to have the
"newvserver" script available but to no avail. The rpm requires a
dependency of linuxconf-lib and linuxconf-util but I think the linuxconf
package is not already included in RedHat7.3.

I did tried to look for available rpm package of linuxconf for RH7.3 but
to no avail.

Is there any way I can install the said package?

Thank you and best regards,

Joey Esquibal