From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 28 Dec 2003 - 16:56:14 GMT

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 08:45:28AM -0300, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> hi,
> anybody has a patch for last (3.10) quota tools
> for 'new' context quota?

the 'current' quota solution (hmm actually for almost
one year now) does not require the quota tools to
be patched anymore, but it requires to set up the
quota hashes for each context ...

> or it's no longer needed/supported due to cq-tools?

thos are the tools for the quota hash manipulation.

> will vquota-tools exist or will get merged into utils-vserver?

I hope, they will be integrated soon into the vserver
tool chain ...

> Great work :-)

thanks,
Herbert