From: John Francis Lee (jfl_at_robinlea.com)
Date: Sun 21 Dec 2003 - 12:32:31 GMT

Paul,

Thank you. The script makes interesting reading.

I'm on a modem though, and I don't really want to install over the wire.

And I'd rather stick with the devil I know, rh, than go with the devil I
don't know, deb. At least on a machine that already has a rh 'host'
installed.

I think I will investigate debian at the next iteration. Rh is becoming
the MS of linux.

I guess I'll take another look at the other newvserver again right now.

Thanks again.

--
John Francis Lee <jfl_at_robinlea.com>