From: Sam Stickland (sam_ml_at_spacething.org)
Date: Mon 15 Dec 2003 - 12:43:17 GMT

I believe you have to disable /etc/rc.d/init.d/network script
(chkconfig --del network). It'll be trying to shut down the eth0 interface,
which will obviously crash inside a vserver. There's also a few other
runlevel scripts that need to be deleted - I can't remember what they are
off the top of my head, I haven't actually gotten around to deploying a
vserver myself yet.

Sam