From: Enrico Scholz (enrico.scholz_at_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Fri 12 Dec 2003 - 20:40:14 GMT

jonathan.sambrook_at_dsvr.co.uk (Jonathan Sambrook) writes:

> http://jonathan.dsvr.co.uk/kernel
> Enrico:
> Likewise, but I've not looked at your stuff yet... WOuld you be
> interested? (Once Savannah gets back up again.)

util-vserver provides a library (libvserver.a) which can be used for
tasks like language bindings in external packages. Unfortunately, the
current version (0.26) is flawed by -fPIC issues and can not be used
with dynamic libraries (at least on AMD64).

I know how to solve it, but can not promise that it will be in the next
release.

Enrico