From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu 11 Dec 2003 - 01:32:14 GMT

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:16:35PM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>
> > hmm upgrade to 2.4.21ctx-17c? have a look at the
> > changelog http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=ChangeLog
> > to see where ctx-17c is (in history)
>
> Well it was for me. I was using a 17 or 17a before the crash. I know I
> need to get further along but every time I think of doing it I see
> messages that make me think there is still a bit more to do.
> Things have been just to busy for me to spend time exploring the
> new-improved stuff. Mostly I have time to stomp out burning ducks and
> that's all.

hmm, guess you can leave that to the elephants ... ;)

> I promise I will this week. I see a light at the end of the
> tunnel and it isn't a train coming at me.

[ incredibly important stuff here ]

> > > I do get an error when I run v_sshd but don't want to try it on the
> > > running server right now so I can provide that.
> >
> > well, I guess _something_ is wrong ...
>
> Go figure eh? Well it looks like I've been living on borrowed time.
> It has never failed before - this way.

actually it would help to give some hints ...

do you know the US Air Force maintenance jokes ...

 (P) Something loose in the cockpit.
 (S) Something tightened in the cockpit.

if not, have a look at
http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/union/Aerospaced/extras/extras_jokes.htm