From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2003 - 15:40:09 GMT

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:52:25AM +0100, Georg Glas wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2003 18:24 schrieb Alex Klymov:
> > I was able to "marry" vserver with grsecurity 2.0rc3. My first priority was
> > network security increasing - I didn't try PaX and process protection but I
> > don't see the reason why it won't be working. from the sources perspective
> > it should not conflict with vserver functionality as long as you are not
> > using ACLs feature (which uses system capabilities vserver is dependant
> > on).
> sorry .. yust catched up the old mails
>
> .. look at http://wolk.sf.net it has all you want ;-) ..
> except pax and gracl are not working ..

objection!

well, the latest breaking news say that wolk v4.9s
(I assume it is the current) contain vservers (ctx) v17
which is, to put it simple, outdated and buggy ...

it also contains grserc 1.9.9h so I really don't see how
you could compare that ... sorry

> .. maybe Marc Christian will releases wolk 4.10 on friday (12.12.2003)

hopefully with a more recent version of vserver like
vs1.20+fix or vs1.21 ...

> this kernel is heavy tested i used it from 4.0-pre7 and its running in
> production here (supported is only i386)

hmm, linux 2.2.3x is also running stable somewhere ...