From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Fri 05 Dec 2003 - 20:32:04 GMT

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Sam Vilain wrote:

> A reminder that my unify-dirs script doesn't require anything of the
> OS or vserver - it simply tries to hard link files together that are
> common between vservers wherever it can.
>
> http://vilain.net/vserver/unify-dirs

Sam,

I'm finally to the point of needing/wanting/having time-to-explore this
topic. I could use some hints as to how to use it 'correctly'.

I try to build most of my vservers from a reference server but have
made some mistakes or added packages to some of the vservers at various
times. So what order should I re-unify -

        unify-dirs reference-server vserver1
        unify-dirs reference-server vserver2
        unify-dirs reference-server vserver3

or