From: Cédric Veilleux (cedric_at_neopeak.com)
Date: Tue 25 Nov 2003 - 05:14:12 GMT

Simon,

        Congrats for your good work! I have reviewed your work and I am sure it will
be very useful for a lot of us.

        Do you think there could be a way of using skels to handle vserver upgrades?
Would it be possible to propagate the changes made to a skel to the
individual vserver's built from that particular skel?

Cedric