From: mile1_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Sun 23 Nov 2003 - 05:51:47 GMT

Can I set the vservers up on rh9, or will they only work on rh7.3?
I want to run plesk6 in a vserver, and run into problems with bind (capset failed), I currently tried this with Freevps on RH7.3. What will be the best way to go, without purchasing something like virtuozzo. There's a site called (jvds.com) with environment already built, but I dont understand how to setup and manage them, if you have any place information on where I can gain some knowledge please respond.
Thanks
TyroneM,