From: Charles Dale (bug_at_aphid.net)
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2003 - 15:19:19 GMT

Hi Jean!

Mm I think you're a little confused. The vserver package that you've
downloaded doesn't have anything to do with the kernel - that's the
userspace tools. And you don't need to compile them for yourself, because
you can download a binary RPM here:

http://www.13thfloor.at/vserver/s_release/v1.00/

Have you patched & recompiled the kernel?

BTW the compile failed below because gcc couldn't find libc, the fundamental
Unix library. You probably need to install the glibc-devel RPM.

Regards,
Chuck