From: Allen D. Parker II (allenp_at_efn.org)
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2003 - 08:41:16 GMT

I've completed ebuilds for util-vserver versions:

0.25
0.24
0.24.91
0.24.90
0.23.6
0.23.5

If you'd like me to send one of them to you or make them publicly available,
feel free to ask, I'll be seeing what I can do about getting them to either
carpaski or Aether (2 of gentoo's portage maintainers) sometime before this
weekend. Next on the list is Jack's vserver-0.2x and after that,
sys-kernel/vserver-sources. If you'd like to see the
util-vserver-0.25.ebuild please see below, you'll have to emerge sync &&
emerge -up world, and if you're going to emerge it directly or ebuild it,
you'll have to prefix it with FEATURES="-userpriv" until we can get that bug
sorted. These have been proven to build cleanly on 3 of my systems and
Aether did a test build for me to see if it'd build for him and it was all
successful. I HAVE set KEYWORDS="~x86" on this until it's deemed "stable" by
the portage maintainers.

Allen "Chip" Parker
allenp_at_hardcore-linux.net

Hosting in all shapes and sizes.

Util-vserver-0.25.ebuild:
# Copyright 1999-2003 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

DESCRIPTION="Util-Vserver s_context Management utilities"
HOMEPAGE="http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/util-vserver/"
SRC_URI="http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/util-vserver/stable.pkg/${PV}/$
{P}.tar.bz2"
LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="${PV}"
KEYWORDS="~x86"
RESTRICT="nomirror"
IUSE=""

S=${WORKDIR}/${P}

src_compile() {
        ./configure \
                --host=${CHOST} \
                --exec-prefix=/usr \
                --prefix=/ \
                --infodir=/usr/share/info \
                --mandir=/usr/share/man || die "./configure failed"
        emake || die
}

src_install() {
        make DESTDIR=${D} install || die